New Life Christian Center Preparation for Re-opening of Regular Services
We are excited that we are beginning to resume services at NLCC. Please be aware of the guidelines that will be in place for the first service to be held this Sunday, June 7 at 10 AM. In an effort to demonstrate our love and concern for everyone, we will start the following TEMPORARY measures in place:
- Social distancing will be encouraged.
- Please know that all facilities to be used have been thoroughly cleaned and prepared for our coming together.
- Please remain at home and continue to enjoy the service via live streaming if any of the following apply to you:
a. Underlying health conditions or compromised immune system
b. Symptoms of illness in you or members of your household
c. Hesitancy because of your age
d. Concern about environmental issues, contact with other people or any other reasons that make you uncomfortable
e. Anything that makes you feel reluctant at this time
- Doors will open at 9:40 AM. The Men of Valor will seat you.
- Please enter through the front door entrance only.
- Men of Valor will seat everyone entering the sanctuary and direct our exiting. Please wait to be seated and wait to be directed to exit once service is dismissed. The back door will be the exit.
- Seating will be on every other row.
- Families will sit together and the next person or family will be seated approximately 3 seats away.
- We encourage everyone to refrain from hugging, handshaking or other means of close contact in the building.
- Everyone is required to wear masks.
- We regret that children’s church will not be open at this time.
- Please be prepared to continue to give electronically or pick up your envelope at the Courtesy Counter when entering.
- Please give online or place your offering envelopes in the receptacles near the exit at the close of service.
- Praise and Worship will be confined to your seating area.
- The Word Shoppe will open with social distancing guidelines in place.